Trademark law in India carried as per the trademark act 1999 India where every business marks and trade symbols need to file an application for the same. But before filing an application, it is also required to lookup and search the trademark in order to find the originality of the mark. Under trademark law there are numbers of services including trademark watch and trademark protection that protect once business marks from being getting infringement and misused by any of the third party. On the way of serving the society with corporate legal services; the company should posses its privacy policies under which it needs to act.
Here below are the mentioned points that define the disclaimer of trademarklawindia :
- All the data and facts about client's services are kept under privacy section.
- We do not share any business data or corporate figures to outside world.
- We do not share any of the online queries from online users to outside world.
- In case of any loss or harm to any third party business we are not responsible.
- In case of any loss while using our web portal; our legal firm will not be liable for the same.
- The complete content of our web portal is unique and owned by us.
- Our web content is not for any advertising tool and we do not allow any of the third parties to use for any of the marketing stuffs.
- Our users can contact at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- We describe each and every service clearly where the users can select as per their corporate legal issues.
- We notify our clients and registered users with all types of latest law news and legal updates.